Cobh and Harbour Chamber, founded in 1958, is the prime business representative organisation in the town of Cobh, the Great Island and the Cork Harbour Area.
The Chamber has a clear vision of the future economic development of its region. It acts as a catalyst for the promotion of plans to ensure the long-term success for the business life and community.
It articulates the views of its members both individually and collectively to the local authorities, those at government level such as politicians, various European institutions, and to all relevant bodies whether public or private. It provides opportunities for members to meet and network thus creating greater awareness of business opportunities.
The Chamber also provides an information service to its members on a very wide range of business issues and promotes education and training programmes for business life.
Vice President: Cormac Mac Coitir
Hon. Secretary: Georgina Meaney
Immediate Past President: John Sweeney
The Chamber Office offers a wide range of services which include:
• a confidential, fast and reliable secretarial service ◦ many types of documents can be typed including reports, university thesis, resumes and business documents
•faxing service ◦ email & internet access ◦ photocopying ◦ mailshots ◦ poster and letterhead design
• training (special rates for members)
• event management (special rates for members)
• recruitment (special rates for members)
• certificates of Origin (special rates for members)
For all your secretarial and business needs, look no further than the Chamber office, at Market House.