Join your local Chamber and be part of Irelands largest Business to Business Network!
Benefits of becoming a member
The Cobh & Harbour Chamber has been offering its services since 1958. It is an organisation made up of local business representatives who join together to promote the economic and social development of the community in order to make it a better place in which to live, work and do business.
The Chamber assists in lobbying by bringing members views to the attention of Local and Central Government, state and semi-state agencies such as Port of Cork and Irish Rail. The chamber is represented on the board of South East Cork Area Development (SECAD) and is also a member of Chambers Ireland and Cork Regional Chambers Network.
Business Networking Events
Regular networking events include breakfast meetings, business to business networking events with guest speakers to highlight current topics. It is a perfect way to build connections and promote your own business and gain from member to member discounts. See our events page.
Members Meetings & Workshops
We hold regular members meetings, to allow our members to have a view on their chamber. Some of these meetings will have guest ‘ask the expert’ slots. We also look to hold workshops during the year to give our members the benefit of enhancing their skills.
Social Media and Promotions
We have a presence on all the main social media platforms and promote the Chamber and our members. We take part in local promotions and marketing campaigns to help create awareness of Cobh and its community.
The Chamber also incorporates the approved Failte Ireland Tourist office. The Chamber and Tourist office is open to the public all year round and has an average footfall of 30,000 people per year. This gives us an unique link with tourism and business within the town and surrounding areas.
Services & Support to Chamber Members
- Regular monthly members-only meetings
- High-quality business and networking virtual events
- Information and advice on business & economic issues
- Spotlight opportunity for your business
- Access to Chambers Ireland updates
- Public consultation webinars & town halls
- Weekly newsletter with updates, events and Chamber policy activity
- Member to Member offer
- Complimentary advertising (television display screen)
- Discounted secretarial and administration services
- Complimentary Boardroom facilities
We have three levels of membership based on the number of employees. Membership starts on the first of every month and is renewable yearly.
- Small Business 0-10 Employees €210 + VAT
- Medium Corporate 11-40 Employees €390 + VAT
- Major Corporate 41 + Employees €620 + VAT
We accept various forms of payment, including monthly direct debits. This is an ideal way of spreading the cost of your membership fee. There is no additional interest charged for direct debit payments.